San Benito High School District trustees will hold their regular meeting Tuesday and plan to consider the following:
- Associated Student Body “Hat Policy” presentation with Principal Adrian Ramirez
- Whole System Collaboration with Superintendent Shawn Tennenbaum
- Professional Learning Communities System Report with Ramirez
- Indicators of Success by Superintendent Shawn Tennenbaum
- A final negative declaration on a project
- Resolution of intent to convey easement to the Sunnyslope Water District and San Benito County
- Resolution declaring futility of public bidding for the non-lease/leaseback portion of the Nash Road/related calming measures
- Public hearing on graduation requirements
- Facilities report
- Second reading, adoption of board policies
- Ratify certified, classified, administrative appointments, resignations, retirements, leaves, assignments
- Approve contracts with San Jose State on a student teaching agreement, Discovery Charter for a CASC Conference, Gavilan Regional Adult and Career Education Services, License Agreement with Frank Cerrato for graduation parking and construction staging, law firm service agreement, inspector of record services, environmental consultants for the athletic field complex project, engineering servies for the aquatic complex/track and field/softball field/science and robotics building, and construction testing and inspection services.
The board will meet at 4:30 p.m. in the Davis Library at San Benito High School, 1220 Monterey St., Hollister.
To read the full SBHS board agenda packet, click here: www.sbhsd.k12.ca.us/content/school-board