The San Juan Bautista Strategic Plan Committee is set to meet Thursday to consider the following:
• Subcommittee reports that include those on Government and Communications, Arts and Culture, Agriculture and Land Use, Business and Tourism, and Historic Preservation
• Approval of public art project material for presentation to the planning commission
• Consideration of amendments to the Farmers Market Workplan
• Use of city-maintained Weebly website for shared files
• Discussion of physical mail delivery for business in the city
The Strategic Plan Committee meets at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall, 311 Second St.