Courtesy of the Community Foundation for San Benito County:
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to receive a
wealth of knowledge from some of the best local gals in the biz.
What you will learn:
– How to budget, how to read a financial statement, important documents to keep, debt management and more with SHANNON WILKINSON, CPA.
– Investment and retirement accounts and life insurance basics with ALEXIS WINDER, Financial Advisor/Edward Jones Investments.
– Estate planning, family trusts and asset protection for you and your family with MARLA PLEYTE, Estate Planning and Family Law Attorney.
You should attend this workshop if you:
– are working and want to assess your financial status and preparation for retirement.
– are newly responsible for handling your finances and feeling overwhelmed.
– are nearing retirement and feeling unprepared.
– want to acquire the tools and confidence to take control of your financial well-being.
What you’ll receive prior to the workshop:
A financial planning toolkit, including organizational binder, budgeting templates and other resources.