56.8 F
San Benito
June 21, 2024

Stage Company announces Virtual Talent Show winners

The San Benito Stage Company announced winners of the first Virtual Talent Show put on over the weekend.

Below is a list of the winners:

Editor’s Note: San Benito Live’s Kollin Kosmicki was among judges for the Talent Show.

The local theater group held an online talent show July 25 as the first event since announcing cancellation of the season’s planned live shows due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Any sort of talent was allowed – not just theater – and residents of all ages were welcome to take part. The show was presented on YouTube and the prizes were announced early this week.

Judges’ scores made up 75% of the tally, with the audience scoring the remaining 25%.

Watch the Virtual Talent Show here: https://youtu.be/CQixC4LydnE

Click on the advertisement to learn more.
Click on the advertisement to learn more.


  1. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More Information here on that Topic: sanbenitolive.com/stage-company-announces-virtual-talent-show-winners/ […]

  2. … [Trackback]

    […] Here you will find 51595 more Info on that Topic: sanbenitolive.com/stage-company-announces-virtual-talent-show-winners/ […]

Comments are closed.