Courtesy of the Hollister School District:
The Hollister School District is excited to announce that Rancho Santana School continues to make substantial progress. The project began in November 2019 and has been led by Director of Facilities Aaron Buzzetta. The entire campus will include 12 acres of space for the expected 850 student capacity. Rancho Santana School will be the district’s eleventh school.
Superintendent Diego Ochoa said, “It is really great to see the exterior of the campus start to take shape. The color scheme and roof design is really something special.”
Recent project accomplishments include:
- Buildings B & C: Completion of exterior stucco.
- Buildings B, C, D, and E: Completion of interior drywall and installation of all windows.
- Underground utilities: Nearing completion.
- Buildings B & C: Completion of steel structure and roof structures.
- All Ornamental Bell Towers: Completion of structures.
Funding for the school has been secured by the school district through a combination of Bond measure funds and developer fees. Rancho Santana School will be a two-story school that consists of an administration building, library/media center, thirty-five classrooms, a playground, ball courts, and turf fields. Rancho Santana School is slated to open in August 2021.The school is located off Fairview Road and Sunnyslope Drive. For more information, contact Superintendent Diego Ochoa at firstname.lastname@example.org.