Jose Santos Lopez Jr. passed away in Hollister, Californina on March 9th, 2019 at the age of 38 years.
• Jose was born on July 24, 1980
• he was born to Jose Santos Lopez sr & Yolanda Lopez Gutierrez
• Jose comes from a farm working family
• he has 3 sisters – Maria Lopez, Sandra Lopez, Virginia Lopez, all living in the area of Hollister, Gilroy, and Morgan Hill.
• he has 5 neices and 2 nephews who recide in the area of Hollister, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, and Los Banos.
• he was never married and had no biological children but had a step daughter that he called his own Mikayla Levario, She was everything to him.
• Jose went to school at Anzar High and San Benito High School.
• he lived in san benito county since the age of 15
• he was always helping people even though he was going through his own struggles.
• Jose was always a happy person no matter what he was going through. You would always see him singing, dancing, and joking around. He always knew how to put a smile on everyone.
• As we are going through these struggles we all know he is goofing around and looking down on us telling us to stop crying cuz he doesnt want us to feel this way.
Visitation will be held at Grunnagle-Ament-Nelson Funeral Home on Saturday, March 16th, at 12:00 p.m. with the recitation of the Rosary at 1:30 p.m. Interment will be private.