Courtesy of Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital:
Due to a steep decline in patient visits attributed to concerns over COVID-19 exposure, Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital is consolidating services through their community health centers and laboratories until the pandemic subsides.
The Hazel Hawkins Community Health Center in San Juan Bautista and the Mabie First Street Health Care Center are now closed until further notice. Staff from these health centers and their patients will go to the following health centers:
· Patients from the Community Health Center in San Juan Bautista will be directed to the Barragan Family Health Care & Diabetes Center
· Mabie First Street Health Care Center patients will be referred to the Sunset Drive Health Care Center.
· The Sunset Drive Health Care Center will be now be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
· The Mabie 4th Street Health Care Center schedule remains the same as usual, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
· All of the health care centers are open 8 am to 5 pm.
· Health center phones will be rolled over to their new temporary health care center.