Courtesy of the CHP:
The California Highway Patrol’s Hollister-Gilroy Area office and its Senior Volunteers are presenting a FREE driving seminar/presentation. The program is called, “Age Well Drive Smart” and is aimed at our community’s senior drivers. The presentation lasts approximately three hours and is designed to help senior drivers:
- Tune up their driving skills
- Refresh their knowledge of the Rules of the Road
- Learn about normal age-related physical changes and how to adjust to these changes
- Become better, safer and more alert drivers
- Discuss when it may be time to limit or stop driving
- Understand alternatives to driving
The presentation will be on Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Morgan Hill Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road in Morgan Hill. If you are interested in participating, please R.S.V.P. to Officer Chris Miceli by calling (408) 848-2324 x211.
Some automobile insurance companies offer their members a discount on their auto insurance premiums for completing this class. Please call your agent and ask.
Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.