San Benito County supervisors Tuesday will hold a special meeting Tuesday to review an array of budget matters.
The meeting is set for 9 a.m. Tuesday at the San Benito County Administration Building, 481 Fourth St.
The items on the agenda include reviews of:
- CalPers pension plan fiscal impact for 2019-20
- Pension post-employment benefits
- A property tax teeter fund update
- Draft budget policies for development of the 2019-20 budget
- Overview and discussion on departmental requested budgets
For the agenda, go here: