The San Benito High School District Board of Trustees are set to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
The meeting is set for the David Library at SBHS, 1220 Monterey St. in Hollister. Trustees are set to consider the following, among other items:
– The bell schedule that is up for possible changes.
– Procurement of materials for the pool in a new aquatic center.
– School calendars for the next three years.
– Contracts with environmental consultants for upcoming building projects for the athletic field projects and the old CTE building.
– Contracts with Aromas School District (aides) and Gavilan College (tutors).
– Rental agreement with Rabobank Stadium for games in 2018-19.
– A geotech study for Measure U.
For more information on the agenda, go to the district website.