San Juan Bautista City Council members will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday at San Juan Bautista City Hall, 311 Second St., to consider the following:
- Proclamation celebrating 150 years of volunteerism in San Juan Bautista
- Award of Sludge Removal Project Contract at Wastewater Treatment Plant: This is a motion to approve a resolution OK’ing a contract with Synagro-WWT for a sludge removal contract at the city’s Wastewater Treatment Plant in the amount of $400,000.
- Confirm selection of new members to the Youth Commission – with the item led by Strategic Plan Committee Chairperson Shawna Freels
- Consider an ordinance providing for emergency organization and functions
- Consider Select of Honoree for National Philanthropy Day, Nov. 15. This is a motion to select honoree for National Philanthropy Day, November 15, 2018 and for staff to make the arrangements with San Benito County Community Foundation.