The San Benito County Parks & Recreation Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the San Benito County Administration Building, 481 Fourth St., to consider the following:
• Update on new staff department organization relative to the Parks & Recreation Commission and County Parks and Recreation Program.
• Update on website (sbcparks.org) operation and content development.
• Update on Upcoming Subdivisions: The commission will receive a report of the Upcoming Subdivisions for the unincorporated area if any and be given an overview in regards to park elements within the subdivisions.
• Update on proposed restoration of the Tres Pinos Creek at the San Benito County Historical and Recreational Park.
• Update on plans for water treatment at the Historical Park.
• Update on Regional Park.
• Discussion of dates and place for retreat.