The Hollister Planning Commission is set to meet at 6 p.m. Thursday at Holliser City Hall, 375 Fifth St., to consider agenda items that include the following:
• Amendment to a site and architectural review, conditional use permit for a planned unit development and conditional use permit for waiver of minimum density for construction of a 3,220 square-foot, two-story residential building on a 0.18-acre site at 0 Pine Drive, north of South Street between Sally and McCray streets.
• Site and architectural review for San Felipe Storage to construct two mini-storage buildings and an office at an existing mini-storage facility at 1541 San Felipe Road.
• Tentative map, conditional use permit for a planned unit development and site/architectural review for Stewart Fahmy, who is requesting a subdivision on 4.12 acres of 29 lots for 25 single-family lots, three multifamily lots and one for storm drainage, along with three four-unit apartments at 1040 South Street.
• Conditional use permit for a planned unit development and site/architectural review for Doug Lebeboer, who is requesting a tentative map/conditional use permit to subdivide 25.72 acres into 170 residential lots with a minimum of 22 units proposed as duets along with a 2.33-acre park north of Buena Vista Road between Miller Road and Brandy Court.
• Annexation of three parcels of 32.4 acres and adoption of an environmental impact report that encompasses 118 acres along Highway 25 (the bypass) north of Santa Ana Road.