The following are items up for consideration at the Hollister City Council meeting at 6:30 p.m. Monday.
- Consider permit/development agreements for two separate cannabis manufacturing facilities, one at 1650 Lana Way and the other at 1802 Shelton Drive.
- Adopt an ordinance amending speed limits for radar enforcement on various streets
- Pre-zone a 53.35-acre parcel to open space/public space on 2.54 acres and to low density/residential on the remaining 50.81 acres for future annexation
- Approve a summary vacation of a public utility easement and a tree planting and maintenance easement on property bordered on the west by McCray Street, the north by East Park Street and on the west by Pinnacles National Park Highway to accommodate the proposed Hollister Farms commercial development
- Report on Caltrans 2019 Active Transportation Program application and review possible funding requests and direction on applications. The 2019 program involves constructing complete street improvements to Nash Road, Tres Pinos Road, Sunnyslope Road, McCray Street or San Benito Street or the San Benito River Trail if the pending CDBG funding request is unsuccessful.
- Report on gateway monument signs on highways near Hollister. Caltrans requires gateway monument signs with a Caltrans right-of-way or near state highways.
- Consider formal cancellation of the Hollister Independence Rally (see prior SanBenitoLive.com story)
For more details, see the full agenda packet here.