The county board will hold a special meeting Tuesday morning to discuss preliminary budget numbers as officials prepare for the 2019-20 fiscal year starting in July.
San Benito County supervisors will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the San Benito County Administration Building, 481 Fourth St., to discuss an overview of the budget process.
The items up for review include the following:
- FY18/19 Second Quarter Financial Report
- Budget Timeline
- Tax Revenue Projections FY19/20
- Budget Policies Discussion
- Budget Adoption 6/24/2019
- Trends/Requests on the Horizon
There is nothing else on the special meeting agenda.