The San Benito County Board of Supervisors will meet Tuesday to consider the following:
• Approve reimbursement for initial project review costs for the Floriani Ranch project.
• Authorize assignment agreement to the benefit of C3KR Energy in return for full payment of $100,000.
• Adopt plans and specs for the River Parkway Phase 1 project
• Approve final map for the Rodriguez subdivision at 2324 Union Road.
• Request direction on electoral polling related to a sales tax and business license tax ballot measure for the November election for properties in unincorporated San Benito County.
• Receive PowerPoint on changes to election materials going to voters.
For more, see the agenda here: SKM_C65818032913450