Hollister City Council members Monday will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Hollister City Hall, 375 Fifth St., to consider the following:
- Resolution to accept a federal Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response grant award of $2.59 million to help staff the local fire department. It would pay for nine firefighters over the next three years.
- Resolution approving the itemized report of costs for abatement of weeds and debris on 11 designated properties in the city that will be billed for the work in the form of liens.
- Resolution approving plans and calling for bids on the West Gateway Beautification Project. The estimated cost of the project is $1 million.
- Resolution approving subdivision improvement agreement for the Los Pinars subdivision, a conditionally approved residential development consisting of 15 lots for single-family units, 26 for townhomes, one lot for 44 apartment units, one lot for a common space area. It is located at 1603 Cushman St.
- Resolution approving revised user fees for services provided by various city departments
- Ordinance levying a special tax in the Community Facilities District No. 5 for police and fire services in and around the Borelli development project and a resolution determining the result of the special mailed ballot election on Aug. 6
- Resolution adopting the city’s water distribution system master plan
- Resolution authorizing staff to release applications for establishment of the second medical cannabis dispensary within the city
- Report on filling the vacancy for the District 1 city council seat
For more details on the agenda: http://hollister.ca.gov/government/city-council-agenda-minutes/