Hollister City Council members will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday at Hollister City Hall, 375 Fifth St., to consider the following:
- Approve adult-use cannabis operations at those currently OK’d for medical use, but not dispensaries.
- Approve street closures for the Portuguese Parade on May 20.
- Updated job descriptions for fire department employees.
- An update to the city travel policy.
- Pre-zoning of 57 acres at 1220 Monterey St., also known as the San Benito High School Southern Campus, in the unincorporated section of San Benito County and for future annexation into the city.
- Professional services agreement with Wildan Financial Services for a “Public Facility Fee” study.
- Street closures for the Downtown Hollister Certified Farmers Market starting in May and other Hollister Downtown Association events like the Street Festival & Car Show.
- Conceptual plan for improvements to McCarthy Park for $247,333.
- Agreement with Titanium Racing for a 5K Color Run.
See the agenda here: 2018-04-02 Agenda