The following are agenda items for the Hollister Airport Advisory Commission, which will meet at 6 p.m. Monday:
- AIP 21 Runway/Taxiway Safety Project: Staff will provide a report on the status of AIP 21.
- TPA Change (Traffic Pattern Altitude): Staff will provide a report of the status of the Traffic Pattern Altitude change airspace case.
- Fly-In: Staff will provide a status report on the July 4 Fly-In event.
- Bylaws: Staff will discuss proposed changes to the bylaws
- Elks: There will be a report on Americans with Disabilities Act issues.
- Briggs 17: There will be a report on the Unified Cannabis Cultivation Park Prezoning and Annexation; Conditional Use Permit; and Site and Architectural Review.